Characterised by its highly privileged geographical position, completely surrounded by the sea and just a few kilometres from Rome and from Fiumicino international airport, the Castello di Santa Marinella was, and still is, the perfect place to celebrate special occasions with friends and family. Owned by the noble Odescalchi family, this historic residence has a warm, welcoming atmosphere created by the sunlight, the gentle breeze and the scent of the sea air. Each of the internal and external spaces seems purpose-built for receptions and celebrations... the park, the internal courtyard, the ancient gazebo, the seafront balconies and the beautiful halls decorated with refined simplicity are fascinating and romantic, places in which to experience the magic of a special day with loved ones.
- The unique location offering history, natural beauty and unforgettable views.
- Practically the whole day can take place at the castle: from bridal preparations in our suites to religious or symbolic celebrations, the reception with guests and the first night as newlyweds for the bride and groom
- The castle is easily reached from Rome and from Fiumicino International airport. Guests can stay overnight in one of the charming hotels of this seaside town from which it is easy to organise excursions to Rome or the Etruscan archeological sites in the area. These can either be organised autonomously or with the help of venue staff.
- The services offered (catering, decoration, entertainment etc) are all carefully selected and of the highest quality.
- The staff are all highly professional and polite, able to guide and aid the couple through the entire process.
Dream Wedding E-Card Gift
A suite for the newlyweds on their wedding night
Type of location
Capacity and description of spaces available for a wedding reception
Our wedding reception capacity is of up to 200 people . The exclusive use of the venue allows for a great deal of personalisation for the reception, depending on the number and needs of the guests.
Our terrace, surrounded by the sea, is perfect for an aperitivo or for a buffet of starters including a vast variety of food and drink. Here, you can celebrate the arrival of your guests for the reception after the ceremony while listening to good music and waiting for a spectacular sunset over the sea. The main wedding lunch or dinner often takes place in the gazebo, which opens onto the gardens surrounded by the sea.
The after dinner period with the cutting of the cake, the desert buffet, fruit, coffee, an open bar, music and more... all on the terrace adjacent to the castle and facing the port to finish off your reception with an incredible party.
The interior of the house, including the main hall and dining room, are always open for guests to have a look around, and can be used for the reception itself in case of poor weather conditions.
Possibility of celebrating the wedding ceremony
Yes, both religious and symbolic ceremonies can be celebrated here
Possibility of exclusive use of the location
Possibility of dancing
Guests can dance on the terrace facing the picturesque touristic port. The time limit should be agreed in advance and can be anything from half past midnight to two in the morning.
- Exclusive use of the location
- Assistance from expert staff in the organisation of the whole reception.
- Atmospheric illumination of the castle with electric lighting.
- Secure parking for up to fifty cars
- Coordinating and service staff during the whole celebration
- Toilet service
Additional Wedding Services
- Red carpet for the entrance
- Atmospheric illumination of the castle entrance and gardens with Roman torches
- Floral decoration
- Coordinated menus, place-cards, table plan, favours and Bomboniere (Italian wedding gifts)
- Photographic and video service
- Entertainment (musical or other)
- Suite for bridal preparations and/or for the first night as newlyweds
- Logistical assistance (hotel accomodation for guests, tour of Roma and the nearby archeological sites, transport etc...)
Our wedding banquets are entrusted to the most professional and well-known caterers in the capital city. Emphasis is on the very best of traditional Italian cooking and particular care and attention are given to the choice of the very best ingredients. The service is highly refined, provided by highly qualified, experienced professionals. Menus can be personalised to include international recipes and special menus for guests with allergies or intollerances, vegetarians etc can be prepared
- Traditional Italian recipes
- Fresh fish dishes
Wedding banquet price
100 - 140 Euros
Things to do near the location
Distance from the beach and city centre
Please fill in the following form making sure that all your details are correct; you will receive an answer directly from Castello Odescalchi in the shortest time possible. Writing a detailed message will ensure a better quality reply from the staff of your dream venue.