Parco dei Principi
The extraordinarily stunning views of the sea from the terraces of the rooms in the Parco dei Principi, which is practically suspended between sky and sea, make this an idyllic and fairytale resort. The surroundings of the hotel are every bit as magical, from the elegant gardens with their tall palms and age-old trees, flowers and plants, to the sea and the private beach. All of this makes for an unforgettable and highly enjoyable stay.
- A 27.000 sq mt. garden
- Terraces with breathtaking views of the bay of Sorrento
- Design hotel built by the architect Gio Ponti
- A private beach and sea-water swimming pool
- A wellness centre and fitness centre
Dream Wedding E-Card Gift
Free room upgrade - subject to availability.
Type of location
Five star hotel
Capacity and description of spaces available for a wedding reception
- The indoor “Gio Ponti” restaurant holds 200 Guests for a seated dinner
- The outdoor terrace holds 200 Guests for a seated dinner
- The indoor ancient room “Sedowa” holds 90 Guests for a seated dinner
- The “Poggio Siracusa” outdoor restaurant (right on the water) holds 40 Guests for a seated dinner
Possibility of celebrating the wedding ceremony
Symbolic wedding ceremonies can be held in our beautiful garden, as well as on the sea view terrace.
Religious wedding ceremonies can be held in hotel (except catholic ones).
Civil wedding ceremonies can be held in the lovely Sorrento “San Francesco Cloister” or in the nearby “Villa Fondi” garden.
Please contact us for special requests or for further information.
Possibility of exclusive use of the location
Possibility of dancing
Guests can dance on the terrace, by the pool, on the beach or in the indoor restaurants.
Dancing is permitted until midnight.
- Panoramic sea-water swimming pool
- Daily free shuttle from/to Town centre
- 2 panoramic restaurants
- American barù
- Complimentary Wi-fi Internet access
- Wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Private beach
- Private parking
- Floral decorations
- Menu & table plan printing
- Free wedding consultancy
Additional Wedding Services
- Music entertainment
- Kids entertainment
- Car rental
- Bridal make up and beauty services
- Boat trips
Number of rooms
Double: 31 park view rooms - 42 sea view rooms - 18 superior rooms with sea view
Suite: 1 junior suite with sea view – 3 junior suites with park view - 1 sea view suite
Types of rooms and rates
The marine shades and the blues of the ceramic tiled floor, the furnishings, drapes and bathrooms create an harmonious and relaxing atmosphere in the rooms.
All rooms have sliding windows which open on to terraces and balconies from which there are enchanting views of the surroundings.
Additional features are: individually-controlled air conditioning, safe, minibar, telephone with direct external line, LCD TV, satellite channels, Film on Demand, high speed internet access and complimentary Wi-fi internet access, deluxe bath amenities, robes and slippers.
Rates from 150 euro to 400 euros.
These vary according to the period - please contact us.
Special prices for children
Please contact us.
Services for the Disabled
Typical mediterranean cuisine.
Home made pasta.
Restaurant menu price
Starting from 50 Euros per person.
Wedding banquet price
Starting from 80 Euros per person.
Services included for your wedding
Welcome cocktail, menu printing, taxes and service, floral decorations.
Things to do near the location
- Visit the island of Capri
- Go on a tour of the Amalfi Coast (Positano, Amalfi, Ravello etc.)
- Enjoy the lively Sorrento historical centre
Places To Visit
- Pompei & Herculaneum
- Naples museums & monuments
- The Phlegrean fields (Cumae, Baia and the Solfatara)
- Caserta Royal Palace
Distance From the Beach and City Centre
- Right on the water (with private beach)
- 2 km from city centre
Please fill in the following form making sure that all your details are correct; you will receive an answer directly from Parco dei Principi in the shortest time possible. Writing a detailed message will ensure a better quality reply from the staff of your dream venue.