Built in the 1950’s just a stone’s throw from Piazza Tasso in the centre of Sorrento, the Grand Hotel Ambasciatori is characterised by its unique position and warm, welcoming atmosphere. This four star luxury hotel is characterised by details designed to enchant you and your guests and to guide you on a journey of luxury and relaxation. Just ten minutes by foot from the town centre and immersed in the lush green of a secular park perched above the sea front, the hotel has a wonderful view of the Bay of Naples and Vesuvius, and is graced with a private pool and a private beach which can be reaches via an internal lift from every floor of the hotel.
The hotel has a special position at the centre of the Bay of Naples, surrounded by the wonders of the Sorrentine Coast and its culinary scene, and is famed for its professionalism, hospitality, attention to detail, quality and unforgettable scenes.
This is the perfect venue because it is...
- where time stands still
- where exceptional care is normality
- where the sunrise is framed by the sparkling sea
- where the beauty of the landscape inspires poetry and art
- where guests have been welcome for over a century
- where unforgettable scenes happen every day
- where taste and tradition create fusion between past and present
- where moments, days and weeks are experienced with intensity
- where the most important day of your life will be captured in time, remembered forever.
Dream Wedding E-Card Gift
Fresh flowers and fruit in the room, and a complimentary bottle of limoncello.
Type of location
Four Star Hotel
March to October
Capacity and description of spaces available for a wedding reception
- Sala Le Muse 200 places
- Terrazzino dei Gabbiani 80 places
- Terrazzino Vesuvio 45 places
- Terrazzo Dioniso (swimming pool) 100 places
- Terrazzo Phoenix 80 places
- Terrazzo Belvedere 200 places
- Ball room 100 places
Possibility of celebrating the wedding ceremony
Yes, symbolic only
Possibility of exclusive use of the location
Yes, but this depends on the number of guests.
Possibility of dancing
Yes, in the ball room until 1:30 am
- Car Rental
- Internet point
- Wi-Fi Hi Speed
- Room Service
- Buffet breakfast
- Printing, fax and photocopying
- Dry cleaner
- Pet friendly (small pets)
- Limousine service (on request)
- Baby sitting
- Information desk
- Function room equipment rental
- Tennis courts
- Freediving equipment rental
- External decor
- Formal Ivory table cloths
- Centrepiece with flowers inside and out
- Atmospheric nocturnal lighting design
- Surround sound music
Additional Wedding Services
- Symbolic celebrant
- Live music
- Special decorations
- Special arrangements
- Trnasport by bus or by limousine
- Typical Sorrento horse and carriage
Number of rooms
Number of Rooms
Types of rooms and rates
The spacious and luminous rooms are graced with all the facilities as well as a balcony with a sea view. The interiors are warm, welcoming and meticulously designed with fine inlayed furniture and luxurious decoration.
Prices vary from Min. €. 130,00 to Max. €. 430,00
Special Offer 1: Special discount -20%. A discount of 20% on the price mentioned on our website. This offer requires prepayment and in case of cancellation or no-shows is non refundable.
Special Offer 2: 7 for the price of 6 for any stay of 7 nights or more, one night is free
The aformentioned offers are cannot be used in conjunction with each other or any other offer and are valid only for certain periods of the year on confirmation with hotel management.
Special prices for children
Children from 0-2 years old go free, and for those from 3-12 years old a supplement of 20% is payable on the room.
Yes, small pets.
Local cuisine, regional cuisine and Italian and international favourites.
- Hot starter platter :“Suspiria” seafood gratinCentral dish of Sorrentine mussels with herby breadcrumbs.
- Figleaves with smoked Massaquano provola cheese and roasted Tore pinenuts.
- Fresh Cannolicchi (mini cannelloni) filled with shellfish with creamed Venus Clams flavoured with lemon and San Marzano tomatoes.
- Ravioli “Don Franco” with provola cheese and marjoram, caciotta cheese and Neapolitan ragout.
- Fillet of sea bass in a bread crust on fennel juliene with lemon and tomato confit.
- Meringue with strawberries, pineapple, kiwi and vanilla ice-cream.
Restaurant menu price
Menu of the day € 35
Wedding banquet price
Tailor made, price on consultation
Services included for your wedding
Services Included for your Wedding:
For the banquet : Cover, floral arrangements, Mise-en-place with silver cutlery, Formal Ivory tablecloths, surround sound music,
personalised menu printing, personalised placecards with names for all guests.
Things to do near the location
Places To Visit
Distance From the Beach and City Centre
Please fill in the following form making sure that all your details are correct; you will receive an answer directly from Hotel Ambasciatori Sorrento in the shortest time possible. Writing a detailed message will ensure a better quality reply from the staff of your dream venue.