A wedding in one of our beautiful hotels means that you will be able to sit back, relax, and let the professionals do the work for you!Hotel weddings are elegant, and are generally suited to those who want a traditional reception with a sit-down meal and after dinner dancing.
That does not mean, however, that you can't put your personal stamp on it!
If you would like to get creative with your colours and decor, then go ahead - just be careful to choose a neutral or contemporary hotel venue so that your restyling does not clash with the carpet or the curtains.
You can also request that the dinner be a buffet, serve canapes and cocktails, or whatever else you dream up. The entertainment can be as traditional or as unusual as you wish, and one advantage of a hotel wedding is that the stage and equipment are usually already in place.
Advantages of a hotel wedding include...
- Experienced staff to look after you every step of the way, reducing your stress-load!
- Your guests can stay in the hotel, meaning there is no need to arrange night time transport.
- There will be a fully equipped kitchen on site, meaning you can arrange whatever menu strikes your fancy.
- Often, things are included in the bill which crop up as hidden extras in other venues.
- Quality hotels are elegant and timeless as wedding venues.
A hotel wedding might not be for you if...
- You want to style your wedding from scratch. In a hotel, you have to work around the existing decor.
- You are far from traditional. Hotel weddings are the most classic wedding type.
- You are inviting only close family and friends. There are exceptions, but most good hotel function rooms are very spacious, and a small party could make it look empty.
- You want to party until dawn. Most Italian hotels are unable to provide noisy late night parties which might disturb other guests, so if you want to dance up a storm until 5am you may have to move the party to another venue.
We have a wonderful selection of hotels to choose from, for your wedding, your honeymoon, or even just for a holiday, all in some of the most beautiful locations in Italy - take your pick!
If you aren't sure about what kind of location you want for your wedding, take a look at our other wedding types or at our advice on location choice.