Plan your Wedding in Italy
Wedding Ideas
Discover Italy

Please note that you should not apply for documents and certificates more than six months prior to wedding date or they will expire.

In order to get married in Italy Chinese citizens need a Nulla Osta which may be obtained by showing the following documents to the Chinese Embassy in Italy:

  • Visa to enter the country
  • Birth Certificate
  • Passport
  • Certificate attesting the marital status of the person

The documents have to be presented at the Chinese Embassy in Rome, who will release the necessary Nulla Osta the dame day. The Embassy requires that the Chinese national contact the embassy directly without intermediaries.

Should you require any further assistance with the organization of your fantastic wedding in Italy, please contact us.

Joomla Templates and Joomla Extensions by ZooTemplate.Com