Please note that you should not apply for documents and certificates more than six months prior to wedding date or they will expire.

In order to get married in Italy you need the following:

All of the above certificates should bear the so-called Apostille which consists in their legalization by the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then should be translated into Italian in the form of an official translation

As regards to all other documents to be translated into Italian, applicants should obtain the help of qualified translators. In order for the translations to be duly accepted, the translator must appear in person at the Consular Section and take the following steps.

Should you require a total assistance with the organization of your wedding in Italy in total relaxation, feel free to contact us.
Joomla Templates and Joomla Extensions by ZooTemplate.Com