Des Etrangers Hotel & SPA
Magnificent and mighty two buildings in neoclassic sicilian style that looks out places on big harbour, Des Etrangers Hotel & SPA looks directly on Passeggio Adorno and the Fonte Aretusa.The Hotel raise up on 5 floors above the ground and it is developed toward the Piazza Duomo with an irregular plant. Ashlars are relief between the lines that pass through it horizontally, the balconies are refined by balustrade in little stone pillars and in wrought iron, the main door is spacious and imposing and it invites inside the building to admire the floors with precious marbles.
Your Wedding Planner will be at your side to personally meet your needs, allowing you to intensely and enthusiastically experience the most beautiful day of your life with total peace of mind. Everywhere there is an atmosphere of refined elegance which has always accounted for this hotel to be a privileged meeting place. Attention to detail, delicious cuisine, prestigious locations, every scene, every sound, every flavour of your wedding will be chosen accurately to reflect your personality.
- Roof Garden
- Sea view
- Aretusa SPA & Wellness
- Historic centre
Dream Wedding E-Card GiftFirst night in Junior Suite.
Type of location
5 stars hotel
Neoclassic Sicilian style
Capacity and description of spaces available for a wedding reception
RESTAURANT ROOF GARDEN MAX CAPACITY: BANQUET100 PAX COCKTAIL 130 PAX.
Panoramic Restaurant where the flavours of Mediterranean cuisine are enhanced by the Chef Gianluca Costanzo and his team. Unforgettable breathtaking views of the Ortigia Gulf.
RESTAURANT MEDUSA MAX CAPACITY : BANQUET 180 PAX COCKTAIL 200 PAX
Refined and welcoming Restaurant where it is possible to organize your exclusive receptions.
TERRACE LA PERGOLA MAX CAPACITY : BANQUET 200 PAX - COCKTAIL 250 PAX.
Beautiful sunny terrace where you can organize your events.
Possibility of Celebrating the Wedding Ceremony
Possibility of Exclusive Use of the Location
Possibility of dancing
On Roof Garden and Medusa Restaurant until midnight.
- Front Office/ Concierge 24 / 7
- International and Local newspapers
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Wireless access, on payment
- Room service
- Turndown service
- VIP amenities
- Bar Roof
- Bar Sabot
- Roof Garden Restaurant
- La Medusa Restaurant
- La Pergola Terrace
- Flowers / Delivery
- Safety box in room
- Reading Room
- Shoeshine service available
- Stamps / Postcards
- Plugs and adapters
- Baby Sitting
- ARETUSA SPA
- Our tablecloths
- Printed menu
- Tableau de mariage
Additional wedding services
- Chair covers
- Other tablecloths
- Rent wedding car
- Number of Rooms
- Single: 8
- Twin: 7
- Double: 39
- Suite: 11
Services for the Disabled
Special Price for Children
children up to 12 years old free, over 12 years old 50€
Yes, on request
Types of Rooms and Rates
Rack Rates 2011:
- GUEST ROOM 250.00€
- GUEST ROOM PLUS 270.00€
- DELUXE ROOM 325.00€
- JUNIOR SUITE 400.00€
Milk Bread Rolls filled with Ragusano Cheese on Cream Spiced Apple
Noodles with squid, dried tomato and bottarga
Dentex Steak Breaded with Herbs on Messinese Sauce
Beef Bites with Beans Puree and Pecorino Cheese Waffle
Puff Pastry of Carob Biscuits with Ricotta and Caramelized Orange
Restaurant Menu Price
from 40€ per person
Wedding Banquet Price
From 75€ per person
Services Included for your Wedding
Aperitif, Beverage, Printed menu, Sweets buffet
Things to do near the location
- Ortigia is the historical center of Syracuse, is undoubtedly the ideal place for shopping. Among its street and picturesque streets you can buy handcrafted from the exclusive designer shops.
Places To See Near the Location
- Visit Ortigia, the soul of Syracuse, is an enjoyable and deep with a long journey in just one square kilometer of Greek temples and Christian churches, palaces, Swabians, Aragonese and Baroque palaces, courtyards, alleys Arab shops, modest homes and large public buildings
- Beautiful squares. A Jewish quarter and the synagogue became the Catholic Church. Lonely streets and alleys. Abandoned houses
- The Arethusa's Fountain, a place linked to a myth
- Restaurants, cafes, bookstores and shops
- A library contains rare books and antiques
- A precious collection of coins
- The Regional Gallery with works by Antonello da Messina and Caravaggio
- The Institute of Ancient Drama
- A surprising Museum of Cinema
- Relatively isolated, the Park Neaopolis with the Greek Theatre (the largest come down to us from antiquity)
- The Roman Amphitheatre
- The Altar of Hiero II
- The Latomie of Heaven and St. Venera
- The Rope Makers Cave ear of Dionysius, can give suggestions of a place where even nature, history and myth meet.
Distance From the Beach and City Centre
- 15 minutes from the beach
- 5 minutes from hte city centre
Please fill in the following form making sure that all your details are correct; you will receive an answer directly from Des Etrangers Hotel & Spa in the shortest time possible. Writing a detailed message will ensure a better quality reply from the staff of your dream venue.