Villa Magi is an elegant early twentieth century demure and it still is a family residence.
Built by the Cav. Mr. Arturo Magi and the architect Paciarelli is a significant example of Liberty where classic elegance, sophistication and style come together in a single masterpiece. Located in the heart of Tuscany few miles from Arezzo and Siena is easily accessible being close to the exit
the A1 motorway.
The villa is located in the heart of Tuscany a few kilometers from Siena, Florence, Arezzo and Perugia. About two hours from the center and the airport of Rome. The elegant Art Nouveau style combined with the magic of the Tuscan landscape makes the wedding at Villa Magi an amazing old times dream.
- Large grass field around the Villa
- The unique real liberty venue in the area
- Perfect for vintage style weddings
- Great attention to details
- Versatility of the spaces
Dream Wedding E-Card GiftGuided tour of the breeding of Arabian horses and ornamental bird cages.
Type of location
All the year
Capacity and description of spaces available for a wedding reception
Winter's garden 320 sqm hall air conditioned and heated Large garden surrounding in which we can set the reception.
Possibility of Celebrating the Wedding Ceremony
Yes; symbolic or religious.
Possibility of Exclusive Use of the Location
Possibility of dancing
Guests can dance in the winter's garden until 4:00 am.
- Rental of the spaces of the villa
- Tables and chairs available for 250 guests
Additional wedding services
- Catering service
- Musical entertainment
- Wedding Planner
- Flower decoration
- Hairdresser and make-up artist
- Accommodations for spouses and guests
- Shuttle bus
- Collaboration with numerous hotels in the area, accommodations available in a few hundred meters
Things to do near the location
- Wine and local products tasting
- Shopping at the near outlet of Valdichiana, Prada outlet and the mall
- Palio di Siena (July 2nd and August 16th), historic horse race in Piazza del Campo
- Giostra del Saracino of Arezzo
- Antiquities fair of Arezzo (every first Sunday of the month)
- Horse promenade
- Bike tours
Places To Visit
- AREZZO 20 KM
- CORTONA 15 KM
- LUCIGNANO 5 KM
- SIENA 30 KM
- FLORENCE 60 KM
- PERUGIA 60 KM
- TRASIMENO LAKE 30 KM
Please fill in the following form making sure that all your details are correct; you will receive an answer directly from Villa Magi in the shortest time possible. Writing a detailed message will ensure a better quality reply from the staff of your dream venue.