- Charm Exclusivity (no other Guests)
- Total privacy Country Chic
- Refined, essential elegance
- Competitive prices
Dream Wedding E-Card GiftA magnum 'Brunello' red wine bottle and a flower bouquet in their apartment.
Type of location
From beginning of March till the end of June
From beginning of September till the end of November
Capacity and description of spaces available for a wedding reception
- Covered space: portico and two adjoining rooms for 100 person
- To add the covered space there is possibility to rent the first floor 80 square meters hall: the cost is 200€
- For covered space for more than 100 person there is necessity to rent of tensile structures.
- Open space: up to 150 person in yard, lawns, swimming pool and courtyard
- The minimum number of guests: 20
- The maximum number of guests: 150
Possibility of Celebrating the Wedding Ceremony
Yes, simbolic only.
Possibility of Exclusive Use of the Location
We always and only provide wedding services for exclusive use.
Possibility of dancing
- Dancing is permitted in first floor 80m hall or in covered patio of 120m. Generally until 3am
- Music can be played until 03.00 A.M. After 01.00 A.M we kindly ask to keep the volume low
- In site wedding planner with 18 years experience
- Covered parking area for 9 cars
- Overnight stay can be arranged for guest in Villa’s 5 apartments with 9 rooms, exceeding to total 18 sleeping places (single or matrimonial). For larger number of guest the stay can be provided in local structures distant from 200mt to 15km
- Possibility of organization different kinds of meals
- Barbecue or wood oven pizza evening
- Shiatsu and holistic oil massage sessions with qualified therapists
- Tai chi/qi gong, cooking, photography classes
- Sailing cruises in the Mediterranean Tuscan sea and to Elba Island with a qualified skipper
- Personal maid and chief
- All location indoor-outdoor areas
Additional wedding services
- Flower decorations in the Chapel and Villa
- Bride bouquet & Groom boutonnière
- Wedding cake and sugared almonds tasting
- Wedding stationery printing
- Photo and video session
- Shiatsu/holistic massage , makeup, hairstyling for bride and groom
- Music entertainment: Classical music, Renaissance ballets & Florentine storytellers
- Outdoor furniture
- Car hire Vintage car hire with driver/without driver, Vespa motorbike hire
- Horse-drawn carriage
- Shuttle to/from alternative accommodation
- Baby-sitting and children entertainment
RoomsSingle: In all bedrooms/apartments beds can be separated and all bedrooms/apartments can be rented for single use
Twin: all bedrooms/apartments can be twin rooms Double: all bedrooms/apartments can be double rooms
Suite: ‘Mansarda’ apartment
Number of rooms
Types of rooms and rates
All apartments/bedrooms have central heating and most have ceiling fans for efficient, environmentally- friendly summer cooling. Traditional hand-made terracotta floors and chestnut beam ceilings have been preserved everywhere and all apartment interiors are decorated with soothing natural colours, according to Tuscan tradition. 'Gran Focolare' apartment has a large working fireplace. The general atmosphere is tasteful ‘country-style'.
None at the moment
Special Price for Children
Cots (n.03) Free
Additional children bed €15.00
Yes - € 08,00/day supplement.
We cater for traditional Tuscan cuisine, also vegetarian.
- wood oven roast meat
- wood oven pizzas and focaccias
- barbecues home made cakes
- red wines produced applying music therapy to the vineyards (project sponsored by 'Bose' loudspeakers) organic food whenever possible
Restaurant menu price
Wedding banquet price
€ 55,00 Includes: still water, american coffee, herb tea
Does not include: sparkly water,wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, espresso coffee, wedding cake.
Things to do near the location
- Golf 20 Km
- Spas 20 Km
- Horse trekking 20 Km
- Mountain biking 20 Km
- Quadding 20 Km
- Archery 20 Km
- Guided walking tours to most Tuscan art cities
- Guided walking tours in the wilderness
- Wine tasting 40Km
Places to visit near the location
We are in driving distance from many well-known art cities and all are daily outings.
- Florence 90 km
- Pisa Lucca and Viareggio 180 Km
- San Gimignano 70 km
- Volterra 65 Km
- Massa Marittima 40 km
- Montalcino ('Brunello' wine region) 70 km
- Pienza and Orcia Valley 80 Km
- Arezzo and Assisi 110 km.
Distance from the beach and city centre
- Siena centre 38KM
- Equipped and free Maremma coast beaches 60 km.
- Castiglione della Pescaia is a well-known family sea resort while Uccellina Regional Park offers miles of free white, unspoiled sandy beaches.
Please fill in the following form making sure that all your details are correct; you will receive an answer directly from Villa Podernovo in the shortest time possible. Writing a detailed message will ensure a better quality reply from the staff of your dream venue.